Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Open Word 2007 docx files in Word 2003

Office 2007 has a little different design than Office 2003 and some of us liked the old version and didn't upgrade. Because Word 2007 saves files with the default extension .docx which is not compatible with Word 2003, there were a lot of misunderstandings regarding extensions.

But Microsoft came with a solution for this problem called Microsoft Compatibility Pack.

To install it follow this steps:

1. Go and download the pack.


http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=941B3470-3AE9-4AEE-8F43-C6BB74CD1466&displaylang=en


2. After you saved it on your computer open it and after you read the license click Continue.



3. Once the process is done , you can enjoy opening .docx files on Word 2003.

5 comments:

  1. Morning sir,
    How to open word 2007 was never this easy to me Thank you for helping me out i was actually looking for some latest pakistani news in urdu and found your blog.Well this site is very helpful as this can provide you with many breaking news, techniques of success by many renowned web developers and many interesting articles as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn your article, you share right here your factor about the business, that's so just right and interesting funny movies this site Fmovies can have many forms of movies that are related to the humorous matters. If anyone has spare time then must discuss with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonek used to be overcome with pleasure and dropped Online HD Movies to his knees and said a prayer of gratitude. ‘subsequently,’ he notion, ‘the curse of Poverty has been lifted from my loved ones in order that we might all over again live in peace and happiness.’

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this point in my writing career, I simply want to get more visibility for your writing and I will write for free as long as you are okay with me adding a small author bio section next to each blog post about myself.Facebook Video Downloader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks very much for your helpful tips!! Those things happen to me on a regular basis and I don’t know what to do but you helped me a lot! Thanks again.
    Youtube Video Downloader

    ReplyDelete